Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by dear Cay ..

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Depend on the occasion – but frequently I’ll go for words.

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Many - I just love cakes…

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I prefer buying them

4. What's your favorite holiday?
Holidays with my family

5. Are you going on holiday this year?
Yes, to KL and Genting Highlands in December.

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
My wedding

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Hubby’s side – The ceremony spreads over 3 days with the akad nikah, majlis berinai and majlis bersanding - all held at my parents inlaw's place

My side - The reception was held at KDCA Penampang. I was in my white gown and hubby in his grey coat, but unlike the traditional Kadazan wedding, we were greeted with paluan Kompang as we entered the hall.

Halfway through, we change to Baju Kebaya and Baju Melayu. Can you imagine us doing the sumazau dance in that outfit?


8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
We were having dinner at Kampung Nelayan - unexpectedly my ex-boyfriend took out a ring and proposes. We are now happily married.

9. What's your favorite girls' name?
Abyana Natasyia, Aleeya Batrisyia and Aryssa Elisyia

10. What's your favorite boys' name?
Aryan which means – From A High Race

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
None

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Between the two, I would choose Jennifer.

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
No one particular

14. What is your best character trait?
Kindhearted

15. What is your worst habit?
Clumsy?

All done.
Now it is my turn to tag ....

1. talkingfingers
2. storymory2share

No comments: