Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cakes

Masih busy lagi, so no interesting stories that I can share with you except for some pics of the few cakes we did last week. Enjoy.

Horse design cake ordered by Martina. Our daughter used to go to the same kindergarten.


.. this one is for a Manchester fan, a lecturer in UMS. This is the second order for Manchester cuppies from UMS.

My friend Jazz called me two days before her dad's birthday. Bake me a money cake,RM100 note ah bukan duit syiling she said. I told her I cannot do duit kertas but if she agree, I will add duit emas in the decoration. Nah, here goes ...


..she smsed me a day later to tell me that the cake was not enough for everybody. Budak-budak makan the cakes, orang tua makan cream saja. I wonder who ate the fat man?

And the red cake is for my regular customer Christine. "Happy Birthday Chris, semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan lagi rezeki"



Tomorrow is a public holiday.
I will be busy preparing cakes and cuppies for Cay. Her brother's wedding is on Saturday, but I am happy cause baking is my hobby. Plus, hubby and the kids will assist me with the decoration. So its actually fun time for us.

...so whats your plan? ....whatever it is Selamat Hari Buruh everyone!

5 comments:

fabmom said...

nice work esp d M.U cuppies. Happy labour day!

StephenieEzra said...

wah, best o!!! It's one of the good activity dat can gather all of ur family member.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee...best o!! ;>

Keep Up the good work

CathJ said...

Lovely cakes my fren...and happy baking ya....

Carolyn said...

Lots of cakes here Aines..lapar i looked at it :-D
Please accept my booking for the 10th June kio...Ruth's 7th b'day..I will think of design to give to her
Have a pleasant week ahead my friend..

anies azeera said...

Fabmom, Fay, Cath :
thank u, thank u...

Carolyn :
Ok. Just sms me the detail nanti k.