Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hmm..


Hmm..
Been wanting to update my blog for a few days now. Staring at the screen, my fingers typing a sentence or two and then its back to deleting the whole thing over and over. My brain refuses to cooperate.

I guess too much looking at reports makes my brain tepu, and not to mention the sleepless night that I sometimes had thinking of how to collect payments from our customers. I look at the aging report again today, and my heart goes gedebak gedebuk, a whopping RM27mil yet to be collected from debtors!! That and benda-benda yang sewaktu dengannya causes nausea all the time. I need a break!!

I look forward to the days when I no longer have to worry about all those and just concentrate on doing the things I enjoy, things that gives me satisfaction ....Well, one step at a time. Insya'Allah the days will come.

Uh.. ok. Enough of those luahan perasaan. Let me share with you some of the cakes from our oven last week.




blue & white theme butter cake for fabmom's birthday, ordered by her 2 good friends - shabbymom and whimsy. My 2 girls had fun time creating those flowers and butterflies from fondant.





chocolate moist with butter icing - ordered by Valerie for her little Anya.








Lucky Anya, cause her mom ordered 2 cakes for her. Different flavour of course. Butter cake with butter icing makes Dora the explorer.




..and 3 sets of these, ordered by SESB's staffs. Thanks Sabrina & friends








..and Thank you all. We hope you enjoyed the cakes as we enjoyed baking and decorating them. There is no satisfaction than seeing joy and excitement on other people's faces - especially kids, when we are able to create a cake that not only look beautiful but taste good for them.

5 comments:

CathJ said...

Cute cake my fren...best nya ada anak tolong.. :-D

Carolyn said...

sweet n lovely cakes aines...bah pelan2 la..bnyk jg hutang mo dipungut tu..million lagi tu...
Have a nice wkend k

anies azeera said...

CathJ - ya, my girls suka tu.

Carol - Odoi Carol, bikin stress ba juga. Susah juga mau jadi 'Along' ni!

whimsical said...

I m very sure soon u r so gonna be full time taukeh yg bekerja dari rumah umandak. Ur hasil-hasil baking sedap dan bermata betul u mengdekorate, memang ada commercial value. I will wait for the day whn u declare u r oficially full time taukeh!

shirley aka beautiza said...

relax nies.. take one step at a time..