Monday, September 22, 2008

Nestum Raisins Cookies

My 6-year-old daughter asks, "..mum, are we going to make cookies tonight?"
I was actually a bit tired but I did not want to dissapoint her, so I said yes.

We baked this, and it is yummy. So I thought I'd post it here for you to try.




Ingredients:
250g butter
100g raisins
3 cups flour
3 cups nestum
1 ½ cups sugar
2 eggs
vanilla




Methods:
1. Cream butter & sugar till fluffy
2. Beat in eggs, add vanilla
3. Combine flour & nestum
4. Add the dry ingredients to the eggs mixture
5. Add in raisins
6. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown


Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

StephenieEzra said...

wah..seems simple...thanx for the recipe

Anonymous said...

ya, simple saja ni ... but my daughter likes it very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi anies ..yeah it is simple ingre. but to make it aiyoo im not that good...hehe but will try it ..mana tau jadi kan hehe ..thanks for the recipe.

Anonymous said...

.. memang jadi punya ni. Your daughters pun bole tolong juga kasi bulat-bulat dia. Its fun.

fabmom said...

eh!i thot' i left message earlier? hilang?..anyway..yummy looking cookie..bau pun sedap tu kan..nestum.
bah, u're tagged.

Anonymous said...

bau sedap, rasa pun sedap.

..another tag? bah, I'll do it soon.

whimsical said...

chantique o the gambar2.Paling penting sgt lawa the cuit dan cup!ada effect kabus2 lagi anies!Tapun tapun cookies tu anies...ngam tu cicah di kopi o.....

Anonymous said...

haha.. Kebetulan my hubby minum Nescafe after I bake the cookies, so trus lah saya suru di snap-snap...dia ter excited pula thus jadi lah the kabus-kabus effect.