Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Salam

Salam.
The holy month of Ramadhan is here again. How are you?

Apart from the work load in the office, I have been and still busy membawa client bersungkai. So I have been having hotel food for sungkai for the last few days - in a row. Kesian my husband terpaksa menyediakan makanan untuk anak-anak bersungkai di rumah. I am thankful indeed that my husband and kids understand my tanggungjawab sosial. Health wise, I am good. I hope you are well too.

This year is Abyana’s first experience of fasting. The first two days was a bit of a challenge for her but I am glad that now she does not have problem with it. She has been fasting full day for the last 7 days and is determined to continue fasting.

You go girl, I am so proud of you.

How time flies. Today is already the 10th day of Ramadhan. We will be celebrating Hari Raya in 20 days! To my Muslim friends, ...."sudah mula membuat biskut kah?"

Enjoy your Ramadhan.

15 comments:

StephenieEzra said...

ni ka the girl yang baby picture below???

sooo pretty!!!thank GOD dia dapat tahn,good for her!!mudah-mudahan penuhlah puasa dia..how old is she?

Anonymous said...

Bukan. Aby is my eldest daughter, yang baby tu my youngest.

Ya, dia excited betul dapat puasa. Saya pun harap dia dapat kasi habis. She is 8 years old.

Shabbymom said...

Cantik ohhh ur anak sulung ni.....nanti sudah besar ni banyaklah peminatnya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL ...Thanks Shabbymom.

FloDawn said...

Hi Anies,
My goodness, seeing ur daughter close up is like seeing you at her age! She looks very much a duplicate of u oo :) So cute!

Anonymous said...

Anies ..big girl already and she is very pretty. selamat berpuasa to u and family.

Anonymous said...

Thanks flodawn ...that mean I am cute juga lah masa muda-muda dulu. LOL..

Anonymous said...

Cay, ya big girl sudah. she can help me look after her little sister oredy.

Carolyn said...

Anies, sumandak sudah your eldest :-) buli sudah help mummy di rumah...cant wait ruth to grow up like her..hehe
She's pretty, like what shabbymom said, bnyk peminat ni hehe

KristyCK said...

She is a cutey! Wah, dia puasa penuh sudah, so impressive oh! Congrats to her.

Anonymous said...

Carol, ya bah sumandak oredy. C Ruth pun nda lama lagi tu kan.

Billy's mom - sometimes I pity her but bila I see her bersemangat betul mau puasa, I just let her. So far so good.

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi Nies, linawa nopo sumandak ko ni. Mudah-mudahan Aby dapat kasi habis puasa sebulan... buli tahan si sumandak ni...hehe

Anonymous said...

Thank u Zie. Harapan saya ni sumandak ni.

fabmom said...

she is very very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks fabmom.