Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF

Yes..yes.. I am back to work and I have bunch of stuff to do in the office, but honestly... I am still very much in a holiday mood. Thank God its Friday so I can layan my mood.

Oh but today is 10.10, I will be attending my cousin’s wedding tonight. They chose 10.10 because the bride’s birthday is today – 10.10. .. and guess what? Her nickname is ten-ten. I was at their place last night for the final preparation…, they prepared 10 cakes. Serba sepuluh? Hmm.. I hope they will not get carried away with the number 10 and decide to do the cake cutting ceremony at 10.10 tonite. Theme color for the wedding is purple. So most of the cousins will be in purple tonite, but I am allergic to purple, so I’ll just wear pink. Want to show off my pink dress here, but I haven’t got the time to snap snap. So next time lah.

My post will be incomplete without any photo, so I’ll share these ...


Meet Papai, our long hair cat. We bought him from a Clinic when he was just 6 months old. He is already 4 1/2 years old now. Look at his big mouth ... Naughty Cat!

Happy Friday everyone. Have a nice weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

woi nasib oh...nasib i ndak kenal panggil pat-pat sebab lahir on 4.4...ba on ja kita hari ni biar pun misi lain sikit...

Anonymous said...

..LOL, nasib oh kan. Cannot imagine o kalau pat-pat.

On jangan nda On.

FloDawn said...

O MY MY MY Anies!!!! *Huuuuuuuugs* to ur puddy cat! He is so ADORABLE with a capital A! I like his yawning pic ooo. Cat's a re so cute when they do that hehe! Gerigitan me now!!

On ten-ten wedding, I saw the church deco last nite... serba purple bah. Very santik kana deco... u knw la uncle mart heheh :D Hv fun! (jan lupa show a pic of ur baju pink)

Anonymous said...

...hehe.. I'll post more of our cats pics soon.

Ya c ten-ten... and besalah kalau uncle Mart. Cant wait to see the dewan punya decoration & yes, nanti I try to take pics of the wedding and my baju pink!

Anonymous said...

Hi anies ..what a lovely papai :-). Ok looking forward with ur pink dress photos ..and have fun tonight kio

whimsical said...

hahahahhahaah anies, somehow itu tingau puna telinga and lining mulut pun mcm ada color purple o.i tot mau kasi ngam tema cerita pasal "purple theme" hehehehehe.Cute o tingau u!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cay. Hopefully my baby nda meragam so that we can enjoy. And yes.. pic of the pink dress coming soon.

Anonymous said...

..ya kan purple. Kenapa gitu tu ah. Didnt notice until u mention it... maybe tu tingau pakai lip liner purple tu!

Carolyn said...

anies,it must be the most memorable wedding as it involves lots of 10s kan, bah nanti u post the pink dress you bought k.
Ive missed the chance to the cats house otherwise tejumpa suda si 'papai' hehe..wah photogenic lagi ambi pix dia ni :-D

Anonymous said...

It was raining bah juga when you come to the house. Next time lah kio .. I'll give you a tour to the cats' house.