Thursday, October 30, 2008

I feel great!

I apologize for the lack of update. It has been a tough week for me ever since I came back from my KL trip. Challenging, exhausting, draining, and all the synonyms that you can think of lah. But I feel much better now…

See this beautiful roses? Hubby surprised me with these on Tuesday.





He gave me a hug, a kiss and said: I love you so very much, Mama.
Being the sensitive person that I am, my tears fell like the morning rain. He touched my heart more than he knows…

To my dear hubby, I can only say these...


As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above. I thank you for all the things that you've done for me and the kids. I love you Dad ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

... aaah.. I feel great! ..and I wish you all the same.

12 comments:

Zaiton Yunus said...

hmmmm...(blank)...hmmm...(still blank)...hmmmmmmmmm...ok la...i give up...

whatever occassion it is...it was a very lovely thought and a lovely surprise I reckon...

romantis banget bapaknya...

Anonymous said...

..haha.. nah pasal teda occassion lah I ter-touched tu. Kalau ada occassion mesti I tanya, "Eh Roses ja ka sayangku??" LOL.... materialistik ka tu?

RozzLeaRozie said...

ohhh soooo sweet...

FloDawn said...

Wawawawawaaaaaahhhh... So romantic oo Anies! *green with envy* hehehe!
You are soo lucky oo :)

Shabbymom said...

hmmmm.....best lah dapat bunga!!!..romantiknya oh ur hubby!!!!

Anonymous said...

rozie, flodawn & shabbymom - Thank you.

whimsical said...

Romantika o kan dia....u lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Whimsy

Anonymous said...

Wah so sweet and lovely lah ..im touch too hehehe ..

Carolyn said...

dui..so thoughtful and he must be so happy n proud for having you anies. Red roses for 'Love'

Dora A-Erb said...

Anies, That's what I call "in love" with your partner. We, ladies love surprises kan... beautiful roses you've got there *wink*

Anonymous said...

Cay & Carol & Dora - Thanks