Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Back

(from hubby's sunset collection)

I’m back.

Thank you for your concern - your sms, ym and for your continious visit to my blog while I was in lazy town. I enjoyed being there for a while, but its time to get up and get going.

By the way, its Valentine ’s Day tomorrow. Some of you might have already planned for something special. We have not planned for anything though. Its our helper’s day out tomorrow, so anything planned for tomorrow will definitely involved our 3 power puff girls. In this case Impromptu is the best. Oh, But I baked these last nite ….

.....a simple Valentine treat to my colleagues, hubby’s colleagues and my kids classmates. Not the best looking Blueberry Cheese Tart as you can see, but the taste is good - Full of Flavour .. hehe...according to my kids lah.

I am really in a mood to write today, but I have an awful lot of catching up to do, so Happy Valentine's Day friends, hope you'll have a great one. Hugs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nies... lama ko betapa kan. Hapi 2 hear u're here again... Happy Valentine to U n Family

CathJ said...

Oh...dear!! Where have u been... sakit jantung waiting for ur update!! lol....Nice to see u again... (dun ever leave us soo long again...hihihi)... I was wondering...di mana lah itu LAZY LAND.....hahhahahahha....

fabmom said...

the tarts look fine..i'm sure they're yummy :p

momoi said...

the blueberry tart is soo yummy nes... tq soo much...

Anonymous said...

MJ - iya, lama ba saya p betapa. Banyak juga ilmu saya dapat oh. LOL. Happy Valentine's day to you juga.

Cath - itu lazy land tu tempat semua orang malas berkumpul. LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

Fabmom & Momoi - Thanks.

Carolyn said...

that looks so sedap hehe
glad to see you back again aines :-D

olnetta jiliwin said...

Eeee teda pun tu tart cups sampai d rumah sa...