Friday, February 20, 2009

Lets enjoy weekend

Ah! .. its Friday. Thank God.
It is still very early, but already I feel like going to a place ...

A place
Not just any place
My place
A house
Not just any house
My home

You can always be yourself at home
You never have to worry
Wonder what others think
When I am home I am free from the outside world
Free from the questioning and orders of others
For it is my place
My house
My home

Zachary Jessell

..yes, I want to go
to...my place, my house, MY HOME.



.....& talked about home ....

When Carol asked me to bake a cake for their Christmas gathering last year, she did not specified any design. All she wanted was a chocolate cake. So I baked her a house, a home for Christmas.



Lets go home.

....Happy Friday everyone, lets enjoy our weekend.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aines,

Nice cake though... happy weekend kio and am enjoying myself reading ur blog... God bless.


Ajie

Carolyn said...

wow our last year christmas cake hahaha....adui ingat, balik sedapnya that cake nies..(telan liur uda)
Yes nothing beats our own HOME, Im also looking forward the wkend to cook, resting and watching TV with the whole family. Happy Wkend Anies! :-D

jppmom said...

Home sweet home, there is no place like home :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah nothing compare to our own house ..wow carol's christmas cake house looks very beautiful ...oh yeah anies, im still waiting for the cupcake & cakes price info ..hope u don't mind that i asked fele to call you hihihi ...

CathJ said...

Wahhhhh....nice homee there... how is your ear my fren? hihihi... Teringin mau tengok your garden... ;-)

Anies Azeera said...

Ajie - Thanks for dropping by my blog. Happy weekend to you and your hubby.

Carol - Happy weekend to you too. Enjoy lah ya.

jppmom - indeed, there is no place like home!

Anonymous said...

Cay - ba nanti lah we discuss about your cupcake over ym. Enjoy your weekend.

Cathj - my ear mau bagus sudah ni. Thanks. Itu garden belum siap lagi cos weekend saja bole buat. Nanti lah, once siap, I will kasi blog juga tu.

Anonymous said...

Is this your house Aines? Wah very nice, looks so homely! I like it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Luth - ya, rumah saya la tu. This pic was taken during last year Hari Raya, itu lah ada pelita.

Anonymous said...

wow, fantastic like bombastic lah ur cake...may be U can design gambar " MONEY " 4 my dad coming b'day..biasalah ikut Feng Shui..Oh! ya may be u can think bout open ur cake shop next to my shop @ mega long..Nice la Ur hse, bila mau invite? ...be happy :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice house lah.. with garden lagi tu.. . 'home sweet home'

whimsical said...

Kreatif betul u umandak. And the gambar u di pintu rumah sangat ngam. Ngam betul bikin kad raya kan.