Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost ...

Look at my hubby ....

He is working hard to finish this up. This is part of the beautifying our garden project. I've asked him to just upah the Om, but he said he will be more satisfied if we complete the project dengan titik peluh sendiri. Almost done? No, not yet... still a long way to go, since we are only able to work on it during the weekend.

Guess what? I baked some buns during the weekend. Tired of baking cakes only lah. The result ...



I'll rate it 7/10. Not the result I expected, but almost there. Gonna try a few more times lagi ni. I have to achieve at least 9/10.

8 comments:

CathJ said...

Oww...saya pun tadi merombak my garden my fren.. I cabut itu bamboo..Bikin susah mau sapu itu daun.. I do it alone...penat gilaaa.... hahahhaha.. will post about it soon...lol

Bah.. belajar lah itu bun...nanti sia minta email itu recepi ...hihihi (If u dun mind)..lol..

whimsical said...

Bagus betul laki u o anies!!!!!! dia mau kasi kalah industri kebun om ke hahahahahahah.Rajin kan. And aku suka ur blue and white piring!!! Cuba bah u kasi siring sikit the bun, mau tengok gambar the piring.Lawaaaaaaa. And the bun, menangis lah bakery Tong Hing!Inda lama bankrap the bakery!

Anonymous said...

Rajin tul ur hubby ..but it is good for exercise jua kan ..wah nice bun and i wish i can do that ..can share some recipe kah hiihi..

fabmom said...

rajinnya ur hubby......
the buns look perfect sudah for me..

Anonymous said...

Cath - bole, bole, I send u the recipe later.

Whimsy - ya, dia nda mau kalah sama OM bah. Hehe.. Nanti I kasi gambar the piring for you ah.

Cay - my hubby memang suka gardening. Bole ba, nanti I give you the recipe ah.

fabmom - the bun ok juga, but need to improve on the texture, mau kasi lembut sikit lagi tu

jppmom said...

ati gumbira tinguk kerja sendiri pasal tu yer hubby mo buat sendiri :D & psst share lah ngan kita yer bun resepi..bulikah?

black magic woman said...

Hi. i like your blog..syiok mau baca :)

Carolyn said...

hi anies,
just got the time blog hopping,
enjoyed reading all your postings :-)
Kira2 mau order cupcakes from you, can you make? hehe
let me know if possible i give u a call kio