Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Weekend

Good to be back. Not that I have been to lazy town again, but the poor internet connection deterred me from going online. I get sick of sitting infront of the computer trying to upload or browse things when the connection is slower than a snail. But its better now, so I should be going round your blogs pretty soon to catch up on what I have missed.

So how was your weekend?

Mine was lively.

I baked 4 cakes -

Christine ordered this Dragon Head design for his son's birthday. When I delivered it to their house on Saturday, the birthday boy greeted me. He asked me if the cake inside the box is a dragon head & I said yes. I just hope that the design meet his expectation.




This cake is also ordered by Christine, for her baby full moon. Simple design only lah.




This cake was ordered by Ajie - a blogger friend from KL who is here in KK for her wedding reception. Her husband loves their dog Onton very much, so she requested that I draw Onton on the cake. This is what I came out with ....



...also ordered by Ajie for her sister who is a Chef.



I also attended my cousin's engagement,went to Tamu Putatan,brought the kids jalan-jalan, rearrange my kitchen to make way for my new oven, continue with the garden project (hmm .. actually my hubby did, I became the mandur only).. and lots of other small ongoing projects.

Kinda packed. But I enjoyed. I always like weekend.

Just for the record, I met a blogger friend - Shabbymom at Bits and Bites today. Excitednya, finally we meet in person. Tapi control la ba kan ... ramai orang sana tu tadi. Sweet & friendly I must say, and hey.. you slim down sudah lah Shabbymom!

9 comments:

FloDawn said...

Aiyaaa... lapar trus sa oo see all the cakes photos!

Anonymous said...

Aines dear,

My hubby terharu tgk muka "anak" dia di cake, he misses Onton very much bah... tks for the cakes ya, both Connie & Melvin happy betul! am back in KL now, nti i balik KK order lagi cake from you ya... taka care!

Ajie

Shabbymom said...

wahhhhhh.....banyak nya kek u bake!!!!!....cantik-cantik lagi!!!!

psssst...slim kah sudah...aduhhhh belum lagi tu anies....mau kasi turun 10 kg lagi niiiii...uawahhhhhh!!!!!!

whimsical said...

boleh tahan tangan u membake sumandak!!tutup kedai la kedai Strawberry ni!!! Aku suka yg kePA DRAGON TU O!

CinDutt said...

hi anies.... your cake so sodap... when we were at the fullmoon n noel's 5th birthday... i ask the restaurant to cake half sija... cos sa mau tapau ba... but then...at the end of the party... all the cake habis... both cake lagi tu... mmg sedap laaa.... lurrveeee your choc moist n carot cheese cake..which is our family favorite cake at the momen...

Anonymous said...

Wah anies banyaknya cake ko buat ..alala i want to cuba jua nii tau ..emm bulikah carrot cheese cake tuu buat cake wedding? hihihihi

fabmom said...

wooo!! banyaknya kek..full deco lagi tu..superwoman!

Anonymous said...

Punya cantik cantik cake kau Aines. I think they´re too nice to be eaten..You´re so creative!.

So this weekend ada acara baking lagi kah???

Hows the gardening going?? Still waiting to see your garden...:)

Have a nice weekend.

Carolyn said...

hello anies,
oyoyo banyak cake disini, hmmm yummy :-D
can i place my order ka? :-)
cupcakes for my cousin...let me know kio, tq