Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Year

Just realised that the last I posted something here was in October 2009! Been busy in the office daytime, engrossed cooking and farming in FB at night for the past few months that I unintentionally neglected this page. Sorry!

Well, I hope its not too late to wish you all - Happy New Year! The year of the Tiger. May we roar like the tiger with New purpose, new hopes, new plans and new efforts for a better 2010.

I hope to be able to share more stories by next week soon as the Audit is over, in the mean time enjoy these pic of : -

...my hardworking girls ...





Take care everyone. Till my next post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shasha... dtg uma auntie tlg cuci keta...

CathJ said...

Wowww... very hard working girls you have... hehehehhe...

miss your post ohhh.... ^_^

Carolyn said...

Happy New Year Aines!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Nis... rajinnya anak2 ko...

Cody@Farid said...

Waaah semangat betul anak2 yaa buk! Mesti semangat mau bercuti ke bandung ne....hehehe tq follow will do the same after this...;)