Sunday, May 04, 2008

Cheese cake

I love cheese cake. Just thinking about cheese cake makes my mouth water for a big piece of it. My favourite topping? Blueberry. What about you? What’s your choice of cheese cake?

Hmmmmm. What could be more soothing & tummy filling than having a piece of this with a cup of your favourite coffee or tea ……



I baked these on Thursday night, not for myself but ordered by the Teachers of SM Datuk Peter Mojuntin.


To the teachers, Thank you. Hope you enjoy eating them as much as I enjoy baking them…

3 comments:

Zaiton Yunus said...

...kurang asam...terliur pula i...

Carolyn said...

Hi Anies
Yes i remember you. we the same ya, having 2 girls n a boy :-)
anyway your cake looks delicious here, i add u to my blogroll k

Anies Azeera said...

Hi Carol,
Mine all girls tu. The last one look like a boy thou. Small world kan .. thanks, will add you also.