Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Anniversary

We've been married for 9 years today
we've laughed and cried
and seen each other
through our best and worst
and everything in between.
Today, when I look at you,
I feel even more love than I've ever felt before.

We have a history together,
full of shared memories that keep us close.
You are so much a part of me
and a part of my happiness
that it's impossible to imagine
what life would have been like without you.

You are my friend, my partner, my love,
and I ask nothing more
than to spend all the rest of my life
with you ...

Happy Anniversary honey.
I LOVE YOU

7 comments:

Azmi A.M said...

Luv u 2 mama..."A man is only as good as what he loves."

Zaiton Yunus said...

...couldn't agree more...happy happy anniversary...God bless...

Carolyn said...

Congrats on your 9th anniversary!

momoi said...

banci sia mo romantik2 sini.... jelesssss.... bahj congrats lah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aines, happy 9th Anniversary!

Semoga berkekalan jodoh, your hubby Sabahan juga kah? Do I know him? ceh penyibuk banar haha..

Anonymous said...

hi anies ..happy 9th anniversary to you and hubby ..semoga berkekalan smpai bila2 kio ..

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih semua.

Luth, yes my hubby Sabahan and no u dont know him. Hehe...