Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lets do Maths

Dear Parents,

To those of you whose children is on Enfalac A+, please read. This is somewhat interesting.


How much would a can of 900gm cost you? At a supermarket that I frequently visit this 900g would normally cost me about RM64.30. Thats about RM7.14 per 100gm. And oh, minus the hidden cost, the can - the can alone is about 163 gm - seriously.. So that would end up to about RM8.72 for 100gm. Quite hefty right? considering that this supply will only last for about more or less 11 days.

At the same supermarket, a refill pack of 650gm cost about RM48.50. Which is about RM7.46 per 100gm. I decided that buying the refill pack of 650gm is the best alternative.
I am contented.



Untill ....
In another store ...

I found out that they also come in small packages of 200gm. .. and yes your eyes dont lie. You are right, its RM5.00 for 200gm. Unbelievable.

I scratch my head. And hey, I bought all the 5 boxes that they have in their shelf. 1000gm for RM25.00, its a real deal. I went home a happy customer.

I will visit the store again next week; hopefully they will have stock coming in.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dui nasib I suda ndak berkecimpung dalam benda ni...all my 3 kids never drink expensive formula ni...anak2 i ni minum lactogen ja...anak2 kambing gitu...LOL

Carolyn said...

Anies
which supermarket u bought it? my youngest drink this formula :-)

Anonymous said...

aduh! wen my twins borned, i decide to give dumex instead of Enfalac coz it is too expensive ;) but hey, mana kedai ko pi yg jual gitu murah ni aah??

Anonymous said...

Last time my daughters drink this formula milk ..but nasib jua durang stop hehe now i just give them 123dutchlady.

Anonymous said...

Apologies for the unrelated comment, but I just wanted to let you know that there's a SABAHAN BLOGGERS GATHERING in August 2008. Come join the fun if you haven't already! Also, I need your help to spread the word around! Thanks a bunch! :-)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11106859543

http://danielfranklingomez.com/blog/sabahan-bloggers-gathering-2008/

Anonymous said...

mrsjordans, u know why Arys nda boleh minum susu lain kan... lol lol.

carol, you have to ym me to know the kedai. Nda boleh publish sini. haha..

jppmom, even dumex pun mahal bah nowadays. My second daughter minum dumex, but di kedai ni dumex mahal juga.

cay, I tried macam-macam formula, but only tis yang she ngam. So have to bear wit d price lo.

gallivanter, thank you. I'll be there.

Fiona said...

Hi Anies .. Blog Hopping .. anyway my daughter is taking enfakid now .. so i was just wondering whr did u saw the 200gm packet? hmm .. maybe can ym me @ f_ukang@yahoo.com . Million thanks ...

Fiona said...

Ooppss rupanya enfalac .. didnt see nicely just now .. but nice info.

Anonymous said...

can massage me where the shop which sell 200gm packet?? hanim1203@yahoo.com

fatin said...

baby i pn minum susu ni sebulan kene beli 5 kotak 650g..sakit rasanya..tukar susu x nak minum..plez mana nak beli susu yang murah tu...fatin5162@yahoo.com.my