Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My annual leave

I have been neglecting my blog yet again … been busy with all kinds of everything …

Anyways, as announced in my previous post I took my annual leave recently …
It was a last minute leave application but relieved that I got it approved. Being fairly busy in the office (we only have 13 staffs including our CEO), l am rarely on leave but when I do, I usually choose to take my annual leave during school holidays.

It is depressing that as working parents, hubby and I have too little time with our children. And because our children are attending different school sessions, they too frequently grumble of not being able to spend more time playing with each other. Thus, to make up for those lost time, we make sure that we have our family outing on every school holiday.

Our recent family trip was to Mimpian Jadi Resort in Tuaran. We had fun, all of us …









....their smile says it all

their happy time ....

...and ours

Cant wait for our next trip in August ….

6 comments:

Azmi A.M said...

August???kenapa sya tidak tau itu??maybe we'll return to Tempurung with our newly acquired Olympussss...hihihih!!!

Anonymous said...

August and November my dear ...

Olympus huh? Tempting indeed. However, its a bit difficult for me to choose between a new oven and a new camera. Can I have both? hehe ..

..yes, I like the idea of going to Tempurung again.

Anonymous said...

Cute your daughters Aines...you must be a proud mom. Sounds like life is busy at your side eh...mom and working mom..I am sure its not easy right. Anyway, enjoy your break with your kids..bila lagi kan..take care.

Anonymous said...

uii envy nye!!! dpt spend time wit d kids + honeymoon lg tu...kami ni ndak tau bila lah dpt peluang ni..kali tunggu tu twins besar sikit kali ni ;)

Carolyn said...

hi anies,
looks like your kids had so much fun! not forgetting the parents jg ;-)
Our family went to manukan last year, indeed its a beautiful island.

Anonymous said...

Hi anies ..didn't show up here quite sometime ..but adidi ..romantiknya gmbar hubby&u niii ..sunset background lagi tuu but nice of u can go holiday ..me well kena tunggu december baru berholiday ni hehe