Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My New Toy

Friday night:
Hubby: … have you decided?
Me : mmm, not really...but if yes how? I am only willing to depart with RM1000.00
Hubby: Okkey… we go tomorrow.

Saturday afternoon – at the shop:
Hubby: you try
Me : Waaah, best oh. I want, I want!!!

I have been thinking of buying a new oven for the past few months now. Need to upgrade. Through recommendations I finally decided on the model and thought that the price of RM1, 400.00 is fairly reasonable. Even have the money ready, nicely kept in an envelope hidden among my clothes (hehe .. old style huh!!). Made frequent visit to the shop too, with the intention of buying ... but then again I was hesitant, every time…

It’s funny and strange!!! .. Wonder why is it that for the past few months, I have been trying hard to convince myself to buy the oven BUT it took me split second to say I want & actually paid for this thing?? (..well not entirely, my dear hubby subsidized 70% of the total cost - …I Love you Honey)

Presenting ... my brand new toy …..

The Olympus 520






No regrets, .. and I've stopped wondering why. My co-capital contributor said, just treat this as DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!

8 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Wow... nice toy Anies, so how much does this cost overthere? Hope you don't mind me asking, am just trying to compare prices between the US dollars and Ringgits. I'm sure you'll gonna have so much fun with your new toy... :)

Anonymous said...

...yesss..the bug is definitely spreading...big toy for mama...welcome to the club...soon you will find the changes in you...you will start to notice everything...

...divine intervention is written all over it dimediumkan oleh sang suami...good job sang suami...

...oh diam2 ah...mau buat kezutan ka tu...

Azmi A.M said...

Aye Ton...Sang Suami has done it with cost!!!Kopak!!!

For quite sometimes, i've been partly trap in the "cakes I Bake" world..now it's time for somebody to be trapped in someone's other world!!!Judgement Day!!!...hehehe.

But Honey..on the +ve note...I'll look @ your request for upgrading that oven..but not so soon lah, maybe next RMK6. After all, you won't be needing it this few months..busy photographing yeah!!!

Carolyn said...

oh wow anies, bestnya ada camera baru :-) Olympus is a good brand

Anonymous said...

one lucky mama LOL! bah apa lagi, take pics as many as you can & sharelah with us ok ;)

Anonymous said...

Dora,
Market price in KK is RM2,999.00 but we got it slightly cheaper.

Ton,
.. Hehe... at first tengok saja, but then cant resist.
ya, mau buat kezutan lah bah konon tu.

Honey,
Thanks so much, ..I mean for considering to upgrade my oven. Dont take too long to disburse the fund ok...

Carol,
Ya and I like the Olympus cos its light and just nice for tangan perempuan gitu .. hehe

jppmom
ya, I am all excited ni sekarang. Will post some photos soon.

Anonymous said...

Auww ..so nice dpt camera lagi ..adidi very lucky momma bah bah share the photos u took kio ..

mohad said...

salam... apa khabar...