Friday, June 06, 2008

One demanding week

After the long pause, glad that I am finally able to update my blog again. The past week has been very hectic for me. Both my brother in law’s wedding and our Board of Director’s Meeting took place at about the same time. I was in a tight spot as both demanded equal commitment.

The wedding reception was held on Sunday 1st. June but as it is in a traditional Sabah wedding, the merriment actually begins one week before the actual wedding day with relatives and close friends visiting and lending hands with the final preparation....








It’s in the family tradition to have two bridal daises in every wedding ...








I have no detail of how their love story begins but I am glad that they decided to tie the knot ...

The wedding went well as planned but what happened on Monday, just a day before the Board Meeting was a total disaster. Our fishes and corals died and because of that the office smell horrible. Well, we did managed to get the aquarium cleaned and the supplier brought in new fish and coral at the very last-minute but the outcome was rather disappointing.

It was actually the first BOD meeting to be held in our new million dollar office and we were hoping to make a good impression but well … we didn’t. We have other plans though .. .. and hopefully their next visit will be a totally different experience.

Anyway after that one demanding week and because it is school holiday, I told my boss that I need a break. .. and he approved. Hoorayyyyy.

...so how did I spend my 3 days annual leave? ....I will let you guys know in my next post.

No comments: