Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Makan-makan

We had a small Raya makan-makan untuk jiran tetangga during the recent Depavali Holiday. My jirans are ALL non muslims, so every year hubby and I would normally have a special open house just for them.

Not so many food lah. 4 types yang ini :


dan ada kelupis dan nasi impit yang ndak sempat di ambil gambar.

... since we have not celebrated Aryssa’s 1 year old Birthday, hubby and I thought that it would be nice, if we can prepare a cake for her to cut on the same day. I have not baked for sooo long. Kemalasan mem bake selepas lama berehat tu masih belum hilang actually. But since its for my daughter, I kuatkan juga semangat tu.

It was already late when I finished baking the cake. And memang I feel extremely tired. So I told hubby that I am going to sleep for a while and decorate the cake later. I must have overslept, cause when I woke up, it was already 6.00 am the next day. The day that I am supposed to have my open house. Adoiiii, macam mana ni??. I rushed to the kitchen only to find this ….


DORA THE EXPLORER!
I smile from ear to ear. Fantastic! My hubby sudah siap mendecorate kan kek tu. Oh thank you, thank you my love. Chantique kan?

... ok lah, itu ja yang I can think of today. My mind is not cooperating well. Nanti lagi ya...

13 comments:

Shabbymom said...

wow....ur hubby pun pandai mendecorate cake ohhhh....se sangatlah kagum dengan kebolehan beliau!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aines,

Odoi dogo! the food bah! Klu sia dakat2 sia x tunggu kana invite oh, turus sia serang LOL..baik hati kamu buat open house your neighbours. Semoga dpt berkat dan tambah murah rezeki kan.

Oh my gawd!!! itu Dora explorer laki kau yg decorate???? Syabas bilang. He must be very patient. Klu sia sudah give up!. Untungnya kau. Chantiqueeeee bah!.

Anonymous said...

wa wee... so good... easy for you lah anies, you bake, your hubby decorate... great team work! bah no open house for bloggers? count me in nxt time kio..

FloDawn said...

Uii kulupis and d dishes seja pun cukup sodap tuuuu!!
Wah u n hubby next time lepas retire can buka kedai kek nie anies hehe :) Beautifully decorated cake!

Dora A-Erb said...

Hmmmm... those food looked so yummy. You're lucky, I don't live next door... hehe, habis nanti tu sia "lolop". Thanks for sharing Anies :)

fabmom said...

eh! champion juga ur hubby anies! waa..ini baru la teamwork..ur so lucky!

Anonymous said...

shabbymom - hehe, yang infact dia buat lagi kemas dari saya cos dia pandai melukis.

Anonymous said...

luth - hubby and I selau balik lewat from office ba, so seldom get to jumpa-jumpa our neighbours. Nah, hari raya is just the right time lah.

Yes, Memang patient dia ni.

Anonymous said...

Shirley - bole ba Shirl. Next year datang ya.

Flodawn - u like kelupis? sedap kan makan sama kuah satay. Hehe..am not sure about the kedai kek cos he is more interested in photography.

Anonymous said...

Dora... LOL. Buli saja bah.

Fabmom - Thanks.

Carolyn said...

oh my..u two are awesome couple :-D
photography, baking cakes, decorating hehe..the Dora cake really cantik anies

KristyCK said...

Wah,hebat oh your hubby decorated itu cake. Ngam betul kamu dua, very talented oh. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Carol & Hilda - thanks.