Sunday, November 09, 2008

The day I gave my Heart to you ... again

At the beach last weekend.
Hubby was behind me

Hubby : dont move
Me : kenapa
Hubby : I want to take gambar sunset and you

Me: my back??
Hubby : yes, dont move

Me: lama?
Hubby: dont move
Me : ya ok lah


I was browsing hubby's photostream at flickr on Friday when I saw this ....




The day I gave my Heart to you ... again

The day I gave my Heart to you..again

This is why beach is so sentimental to me. So many feelings attach to it...of course a great one. Its a place to reconcile, place to think, to be inspired & to renew your love . To my Honey...thanks for always being there for me..including freezing for this 30 sec shot!!hahaha..Luv U always.



....want to share it with you, simply because ...yeah.. I am the model. Sorry, cant help it ....I am vain! ha ha ha ....

but Chantique kan? hmmmm... the sunset I mean.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family. I did.

11 comments:

whimsical said...

Seriously chantique!!!the fiery sky and belakang si model

HotGipan said...

Very very ver nice Anies! I wud kill to hv this spot! beautiful and well done to yr hubby!

fabmom said...

memang telampau chantique the sunset..yr hubby is a pro!

olnetta jiliwin said...

Wah punya lawa pula belakang ko nie kan hahaha Ba nnt sa tunang bulan 5 tahun 2009, Secara rasmi sa lantik kamu husband & wife jadi my camera man & woman k hehehe

Anonymous said...

Very nice anies ..great job ur hubby did and wah beautiful scenery ..plus the model sekali

Anonymous said...

Magnificent sunset view Aines!. It looks so peaceful. Good work on the photography...shabas to your hubby!.

Anonymous said...

very very beautiful.. nice scene... would be more lovely if he take ur photo while walking on the sand.. aduh..romantic..

Carolyn said...

wow magnificient view!!
it's the wonder of God's creation, this is something you will keep forever till cucu cicit ;-)

Anonymous said...

uinah tu laut pun kemerahan kuningan bah.. uii cantikk bah :D

KristyCK said...

Spectacular! Betul betul cantik oh Anies. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you my friends...