Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still around ..

Yeah, I am still around. Just that I am so much like this bird....

Terkurung di dalam sangkar. My time now is very much dedicated to work, work and more work. ...oh how depressing!
Honestly, I wish that I no longer need to remain in this cage.



I apologize for not being able to visit your blog lately as I am still struggling to finish up whatever is due before I take my leave in December. I miss reading your stories thats for sure, but always know that you are all very near to my heart.

On a lighter note, our boss treated us to a fulsome lunch on Monday. Green Lobster, Coral Trout, Flower Crab, Prawns are just some of it. See, big kan the lobster?

Lobster butter sauce. Pics taken before the lobster head kena kasi jadi soup. We had 2 of this lobster untuk 13 orang makan.

Not really interested to take pictures of the rest of the food sebab sibuk mau makan. Took this lobster pic sebab mau lawan gambar butter crab Fabmom.

While I was enjoying the lobster ....

Boss: Nes, nanti you settle bill ya..
Me : Boss?
Boss: Nanti you claim la, next week kan gaji dah.
Me : Hmmm...

...nah, that remind me that I have to submit my claim by tomorrow. How much? RM1,398.17 for Monday lunch. Ada lagi claim lain yang resitnya masih belum jumpa. Uwaaaaa....

10 comments:

fabmom said...

aiyo! bos belanja tapi u yang bayar! kurang asam! bikin banyak kerja lagi claim kan? patut u bilang lupa bawa card bah!

Anonymous said...

... itu lah bah, trus saya rasa macam saya pula yang belanja dorang.

Zaiton Yunus said...

jadi kalo gitu terpaksa la ko belanja kan...Monday tu ko rasa ja macam belanja kami...aku tutup mata ja proses claim tu...

Anonymous said...

Firstly, thank u kerana menjadi model lobster ku.

LOL... Ya, Friday ni I belanja lagi.. mana mau makan?

Anonymous said...

Wah cantiknya tuu lobster ..

Anonymous said...

..cute kan Cay. Itu lah d Kedai kasi display dulu before dia kasi jadi soup.

whimsical said...

dalam betul perumpamaan u spt burung dlm kurungan anies hehehehehehhe. Asal saja the burung jgn kena lastik ye. Hebat betul lunch kamu!!! memang uwaaaaaaaaaaaa kena suruh bayar duluan o heheheheheehehhe. Ok tu si zaiton sudah approve di sini.hehehehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Whimsi - ada kena lastik sikit. Itu lah if you notice, burung tu mata dia merah. LOL.

Carolyn said...

What a huge lobster hehe...next time pura2 lupa bawa credit cards or cash..biar boss belanja :-D
which restaurant ni anies?

Anonymous said...

Huge lobster. Tu lah harga dia pun huge. LOL.

Kami makan di Ocean Seafood ni Carol, next to wawasan plaza.