Friday, December 12, 2008

12 December

12 December - yep, today is my birthday. I am officially 38 and I am not shy to announce it. Age is just a number. I am thrilled to have lived yet another year & I am thankful for everything.

I am thankful for my wonderful family & I am thankful for awsome friends like you whom I have met thru blogging.

....and I am thankful to my dearest hubby for these advanced birthday gifts... (love you honey .. muaaaah)

ini untuk mengganti Reebok ku yang sudah uzur

dan ini supaya boleh terus memblog

so? you think I can be the next model for eebook? LOL
yippie ye, ye, ye... yippie ye, ye, ye.. I am happy!!!


12 December - yep, today is also my elder sister's birthday.


Nope, we are not twins. Our birthday falls exactly on the same date but on a different year. To my dearest sister Nainey, I wish you a very happy birthday & many happy returns. Let the happiness be there in the year that's about to start - happiness in your thoughts and happiness in your heart. May God bless you abundantly & fulfill your dreams.

12 December, do come again...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

heppi birthday kak anies,
Nice nike shoe and of cos da new laptop. Hope more happy and wonderful things to come!!!
God bless you n the family..Aminn

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you anies ..May God bless you and ur family and hope more and more wonderful thing will come your way ...

Zaiton Yunus said...

...wonderful life...wonderful dreams...wonderful wishes...may you have all your heart's desires...happy birthday dear friend and God bless...

Syaz said...

Anies...
Wish u a very very happy birthday... Semoga berbahagia selalu... Bertambah-tambah murah rezeki for u and your family...

CathJ said...

Happy Birthday!!!!niess..... Woww...hadiah bukan calanggg...ohhh!!! Cute lap top..cute kecil...Wah you doesn't look 38' at all...OMG! I think I look older than U my frenn... (Mana mau simapn muka niii.....hihihi)....Happy bday again nies...

Shabbymom said...

Happy Birthday Anies!!!!!....Love..love...love ur nike shoe & the new laptop!!!!!

macam kembar bah kamu kan!!...muka pun lebih kurang sama jakkk!!!!

Carolyn said...

Hi Anies, Happy Birthday to you!! :-D
38 is just numbers..yg penting 'Young At Heart' ;-) Happy Birthday and many happy returns, God Bless too!
p/s: wah syioknya dapat b'day presents Nike & laptop lg tu hehe..

fabmom said...

happy birthday anies!!! many many happy returns! cool nike!

FloDawn said...

Happy B'lated bday Anies!
Nowadays, life start at 40 bah kan hehehe... still verrry young :P
Hah! Ur birth date same like our kadazanmonk o :)

May u hv another blessed year!

Anonymous said...

Hapi belated bday anies.. nda tau pun ko bday... have a great holiday ya..

Dora A-Erb said...

Happy Belated Birthday Anies, sorry I miss it. Yep, age is just a number. I see you've got nice new toy from your hubby. Well, enjoy it :)