Thursday, December 11, 2008

From my oven

Been wanting to update this blog since Monday but my mind is everywhere. Cant seem to write down anything.

Just to make sure that your visit here is not futile, enjoy these…... from my oven..

Carrot Cheese ordered by Beautiza for her boss and colleagues birthday.
I was in a rush, so only managed to take one pic..



Carrot Cheese ordered by Carol for her grandma's 82 birthday




Chocolate Moist & Vanilla mini cupcake ordered by Juvina Jimis for her niece engagement







Thank you ladies. Hope you enjoy eating the cakes as much as I enjoy baking and decorating them.

2 comments:

CathJ said...

Very cute fren...I am still finding ways on how to correct the mistake on my 'how to' blog...Soo sorry fren.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks fren. Still a lot to improve tu.

about the 'how to' its ok, nanti I try juga log in balik, hopefully soon ok lah tu.