Monday, April 28, 2008

Dawn - This is for you

I have not met Dawn my ITM buddy for such a long time. The last time we met was I think about 7 years ago during a ‘reunion’ held at her house in Penampang (that’s her 2nd. house - she actually resides in Tawau). After that it was just thru emails and sms.

Last month she sent me an email, asking me whether I can send her photographs of my children. She had never seen them, and probably curious to see how my children look like. I promised that I’ll send her the photographs but then I forgot all about it. She reminded me twice … and I said “oh.. ok… I’ll do it this weekend”, but that too .. I forgot.

I was looking at some photographs this morning when I suddenly remembered my janji manis …

Dawn, sorry but better late than never ... This is for you …

Abyana Natasyia

Aleeya Batrisyia

Aryssa Elisyia

Our pride .. our joy.
Will post more pictures ... soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..the world is getting smaller..you have visited my blog and visited your blog back...and tengok punya tengok, you´re my ex-senior di ITM dulu...Kak Dawn dari Tawau, kirim salam ah ...teka siapa saya hehehe...when I look at your photo turus sia kanal kau but I totally forgot your name (minta maap), Earnest kan kan??