Monday, April 21, 2008

This Cat

I love cats. We used to have 7 domestic long hair cats and 2 kampung cats at home.
When I gave birth to Arys, and my maid of 7 years went back to Indonesia for good, I decided to send some for adoption as I find less and less time looking after their wellbeing.

but today’s post is not about my long hair cats … its about this one …




Yes, this particular cat .. O I hate this cat ….

I don’t know who’s cat is this, what’s his name or where he came from .. all I know is that he is making my house his second home. I hate, I hate, I hate ….
because this cat sneaks into my kitchen, pee everywhere, scratch my dining table, scratch my carpet, and the list goes on …

BUT above all, I hate this cat because …. He seduces and makes my cat PREGNANT!!!

O just look at him … I tried many times to make him leave, but he will just sit there with his “trying so hard to be cute” pose. O please … mummy Isaac, can you ask Gay to adopt him?

No comments: