Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMG - I fall asleep!

I was preparing dinner when Momoi called me up last night.

Momoi: Nes, I tau kek apa yang ko patut buat malam ni.
Me : Apa?
Momoi: Ba, ko buat lah Chocolate Moist ko tu. Tapi ko ada bahan-bahan dia?
Me : Tengok lah. I masak dulu baru I fikir. I pun tengok-tengok resepi juga tadi.

I was actually thinking of baking fruit cake for Sai, something out of the ordinary. What a brilliant idea, I said to myself. Superb – my colleague will be able to taste and comment my new recipe before I promote to my regulars. (sorry girls .. macam guinea pig lah pula kan). O, ok fruit cake - I decided.

……but need to put Arys to sleep first. She has not been well the past few days, so kena give extra attention. And guess what?? I fall asleep while trying to put her to bed! When I woke up … it was like OMG, OMG 5.30 am? Where got time to bake and decorate? Huh … not so brilliant after all!!

I sms mrs. jordans and momoi - “I fall asleep! Tiada buat kek untuk Sai ni. We buy Secret Recipe lah nanti. Or any better idea?"

Momoi suggested - 'the revolving', mrs.jordans agreed. I said ok and ask Momoi to make the reservation.

So… The Revolving it is


.... what we makan and minum, and how much it costs us ... you guys will have to visit mrs.jordans's and momoi's blog.


Happy Birthday Sai, a year older – a year wiser. Dimurahkan rezeki, di panjangkan umur.

2 comments:

momoi said...

eh...sia masi paning!!!!

Zaiton Yunus said...

...ba jangan pening ada makna tu...