Saturday, April 26, 2008

Early

Hubby came home a bit late from work on Friday. When I called, he said that he is still in town - di kedai Camera. I said to myself.. again?... lens apa lagi yang he wants to buy this time...(he bought a new lens the day before)

...when he reached home, he showed me this …


Me : ...what?? … Kenapa you buy this? .. as he currently owns a Nikon D80.

Hubby : This is for you lah.

Me: for?? .. as I am not really into photography and when I do need to take photos I rely on my BB – its 2 in 1.

Hubby : Useful ba ni. U bole ambil gambar your kek and stuff for your blog …

Me: touched ... and guilty because buruk sangka

Guess this is an early Mother’s Day gift.
Thanks so much dear. I really appreciate it. Muah ...

3 comments:

Zaiton Yunus said...

Ohhhh so thoughtful of him...bagus juga you kena force gitu...anggap prep in advance...when we berjemaah you know what tu...nanti BB tu mau surrender lor...

Rozella said...

Hi there. Was just passing by. What a nice gift! Bestnya! Hehe

Anonymous said...

Rozella, thanks for dropping by. Ya, now I realize how bestnye ..