Friday, April 18, 2008

Nerve-racking


It has been a while since I did my first post. Guess I was pretty occupied with other things, lots of unpleasant things. What a nerve-racking week!

I try hard not to stress myself out, try to think of happy moments that I’ve had but it is just too much for me to handle. I’m physically, mentally and emotionally strained …

…… girls, u think this tunggang tebalik thing will end tomorrow? Hopefully .. and mrs.jordans if that something really drop from the sky allocate some for me – interest free ok.

3 comments:

Zaiton Yunus said...

...no worry...like I said...we resign berjemaah...seriously...

Syaz said...

well friends.. whatever it is, how tunggang terbalik our office, well.. baking as usual :) he..he..

Anonymous said...

i want... i want... i want... hidup berjemaah!!!