Friday, January 16, 2009

Chantique!

Was browsing CathJ Boutique when I came across this ...


Chantique kan? Fell in love with the dress, but cannot make up my mind whether to get it or not. So I showed it to a friend and my friend showed it to another friend and both made up their mind - they want it.

I said ok, I'll help you with the transactions. If its ok, then I'll get one for myself later. When the parcel arrived, I was busy with other things. Walaupun my friend sangat-sangat lah teruja dengan dress tu, atas sebab-sebab kesibukan, I did not took notice.

I received an email from Cath today, to remind me to take pictures wearing the dress. So I said to my friend : "Eh si Cath cakap jangan lupa ambil gambar pakai baju tu". But my friend suggested for me to try the dress instead, since the dress is still in the office. .... and I ... agreed!

........tadaaaaa.... this is for you Cath..

Not really a good model lah...terasa kekok pula di depan kamera. Ah, forget the model, but can you see the print? Memang chantique baju tu. This time, I made up my mind.. I am getting one for myself.

If you are interested to get the same (other colours available) or to see her other collections check out CathJ Boutique .

13 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Nies, I like it... it's really beautiful. And you look great on it. Is the material satin? What size are you wearing if you don't mind me asking, and how much is it...too many questions here... hehe.

CathJ said...

Hi Nies...OMG!!!!You look so sweet 16th!! So sexy.. Jeles nya!!! How I wish my size is like yours.. Thank u for promoting ya.. I will come out with more of that..Still waiting supplier to send to me T_T... It is soo beautiful, sampai I take 1 for my self, even tho I am XXL size... Tak mau kalah... ;-p

Dora..Follower price is RM63.. It is free size.. adjustable..;)

fabmom said...

woo..!malatop! Just perfect on u.

Anonymous said...

Anies ..it is really beautiful ..the dress and the model too ..like cath im on xl size hahaha ...chantique lah anies

Shabbymom said...

wow!....ngam oh!!!!....chantique betul!!!

jppmom said...

phewittt!! kirim salam sama tu model ;)

whimsical said...

Boleh tahan ini sumandak!!!!!!!!!! Unduk Ngadau!

Carolyn said...

wah..memang cantik Anies, ngam with you lagi. Dimana bah that boutique? ceh..menanya lagi sya ;-)
U look beautiful in it :-)

JPP Papa said...

like the title says, "Chantique!"

Hmm.. since i'm the only guy for now here commenting, i better reserve some comments. Lets just say, ada bakat jadi model lah. :P

Anies Azeera said...

.. Thanks friends, the baju memang chantique.

When I look at the picture again, I notice though that ada bahagian-bahagian yang perlu di besarkan and ada juga bahagian-bahagian yang perlu di kecilkan to look perfect memakai baju ni. LOL .. if you know what I mean.

RozzLeaRozie said...

Wow! sumandak talawa! Nies memang tidak buli dinafikan...chantique ohhh...

Unknown said...

wah anies.. so ngam with you.. suits you very well...pewittt to you.

Anonymous said...

Both looks nice!. The model and the dress. Compliment!. You should get it for yourself Aines.