Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New School

Aleeya has not been sleeping well for the past few days, thinking about her new school - the new environment and new friends that she is going to meet. Tried to convince her that everything is going to be ok and there is nothing for her to worry about, but then again, I understand her feelings. So I took a day off yesterday, to make sure that everything goes well.





..not sure whats on her mind, termenung jauh nampaknya anak ku ini.











... but when she realised that I was taking her photo, she quickly put a little smile on her face. She knows I will definitely put the picture in my blog.















New class, new friends, new teachers - I was eagerly waiting for her comments when I pick her up from school in the evening. Ok darjah satu mummy. Mana ada I cry. Ok ba school, she said.

Ah, just the exact response I wanted. I smile and kissed her. For being good, I gave her a little surprise...




She slept well last night. Today will be another new experience for her - I hope, I pray that everything is going to be fine.

Aly, if you are reading this - Mum love you, belajar baik-baik ok. Just remember our promise.

8 comments:

CathJ said...

Very touching..tiba2 nervouspula saya..I will only start sending my boy to play school next year (coming 4years old nxt year)..bagi dia training sikit belajar p sekolah..LOL..

Anonymous said...

wow.. primary one sudah kan.. mcm sya pula excited.. my son next year baru p sikul primary one.. matai sya this year mcm bayar kereta ja paying both p sikul..phew..

Val Aziz said...

beautiful daughter u have..mesti bangga ur anak was one of the brave one 1st day of school.

whimsical said...

Good girl o si aly kan!!!so very very sweet. Dan mama nya pun sweet o (referring to new year post punya pic)Phewittttt.

Carolyn said...

My 1st day sending my daughter to primary one, i yg nervous n excited hehe.. Luckily Ruth was ok also the 1st day to school but unfortunately she cant attend class these few days, kena chicken pox, mild fortunately. Be back soonest the spots gone n heal. Thumbs up for Aly bracing the 1st day of school :-D !

fabmom said...

waaa...punya good girl nda takut! harus dapat hadiah.

Anonymous said...

Wah darjah satu sudah?? Big girl already your anak Aines!. She looks so pretty, sure she will enjoy her new school..my son will start his standard 1 (Grund Schüle in German) in September this year. Nervous saya!. I hope he will do well in school.

KristyCK said...

Your daughter sekolah di St.Francis pula. Ada tu my niece sana, Year 3 dia ni tahun. :-)