Thursday, January 15, 2009

KRR

A friend smsed me this morning:
"Complimentary 1 year KRR Meal for 1st. 50 guest at KRR on 15-01-09"

I didnt quite understand the sms, so I called her. She told me that Kenny Rogers Roasters is having a promotion of 1 year Kenny Rogers Roasters Meal for free for the 1st. 50 guests. Only for today.
Interesting eh?

Had to settle many things in the office so we only managed to go out at 12.00.(pssst.. its not lunch time yet - sorry boss if you happen to read this). Not that sure if we can still get the reward, but hey, Kenny Rogers is just across the road, so why not try our luck... & guess what? Luck was indeed on our side. I was the 19th. guest for that day.

The deal? To get the reward we have to spend a minimum of RM50 (not inclusive of 10% Service Charge & Government Tax) in a single receipt. I spent about RM63.50 for 2 Quarter Meal, 14 Muffins & 2 drinks.
..........
.........
.........

The rewards? .....


Awesome!

Thanks Viv for the info, I'll bake a nice cake for you this weekend.

9 comments:

HotGipan said...

Waaa... bestnya 1 yr KRR free meal... hmmm watch the weight eh? lol so happy for you. KRR is one of my fav when I was in KL. Don't find it here in Aus though, bum!

Have fun with it my dear friend.

fabmom said...

congrats ! 1 year! generous nya KRR.

Carolyn said...

wow congrats anies, sempat jg dpt Best Offer nii.
Tq for informing me abt it but oh man!! if not bcoz of work, mmg sya pigi jg tu..1 year free meal bah kan..tapun-tapun hehe

olnetta jiliwin said...

Aiyoh congrats! Ba buli la ko bawa sa ni kan hehehe

CathJ said...

Ohhhhh dear!!!!! You lucky woman!!!!!!!!!!

jppmom said...

wowww..lucky girl..bah buli lah ko blanja kami KRR ni LOL...tapun.....

Anonymous said...

Wah anies ...1 year free meal at KRR ..dui sia tia sempat plak ..last december we ate there smpai 2x lagi tuu hehe anyway enjoy ur krr free meal kio.

Anonymous said...

Punya siok dpt free makan for 1 year, mana mau cariiii...bertuah you! bah enjoy eating....

JPP Papa said...

nasib tau lambat ni.. if not pokai lagi.
I still remember our 1st experience in 1Borneo.. OMG I tekajut the bill even though I was prepared.

congrats for 1 year..gila eh.. how to diet like this.... I mean for me/her and me again. :D