Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I choose....

Had a bad day today.

Got into an argument over the phone with someone in the office. Work related lah, which made me feel angry, sad, frustrated & dissapointed all at the same time. But I am not going to be upset about it anymore. I choose to not hold grudges, to not hold resentments, to not judge others. I choose to forgive. I choose to love myself.

I choose to be happy!

"... whenever you are feeling down, think about something that makes you happy, something that make you smile and be thankful about it" hubby always tell me. So whenever I am down, I think about them ....

The people I love that have made me smile many times.


Have a Happy day friends.

8 comments:

whimsical said...

That's the spirit anies!!!!Itu lah mengkali u punya rahsia awet muda kan!Sentiasa positif.

Zaiton Yunus said...

...that's the way to do it girlfriend...happy thoughts...happy thoughts...like I told hubby before...don't stoop to other people's level...we maintain our own level...;D

Anonymous said...

You choose the right thing my dear ...happy for you

Carolyn said...

You are right Aines, reading this post also makes me realize that we have to be positive in whatever circumstances. U tk k ok

Dora A-Erb said...

Good for you Anies... I always think that "to be happy is a choice". We can sulk and be miserable about something for days which won't do us any good at all... waste of time, I would say. OR we can choose to forgive and forget about the whole thing (doesn't matter who's wrong or right), be happy and go on with our lives kan. I know it's easier said than done... but we're only human. But it does make us feel good if we can just shrug it off or laugh it off... and say "oh well". Have a good day :)

jppmom said...

tat's a good advice aines..i can use it in my work :D

Val Aziz said...

that's right Anies..wat for dwelve in negative thoughts kan life is too short..

CathJ said...

Woiii...bapak pun ikut masukkk kah???hahhahaha....apa lagi , mama pun ikut lah....hihihihi