Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Golf cake

Sometime towards the end of last year, a good friend asked me to bake a golf theme cake for her dad’s 69 birthday.

This is what I came out with ...


I was searching high and low for a golf buggy but couldn’t find a size just nice to put on top of the cake. If only I managed to find one, I guess the cake wouldn’t look as plain.


Anyway, I was relieved when Shirley told me that they enjoyed the cake. Thanks Ley, and Happy Belated Birthday to you Uncle Ipang.



While uploading the cake pics, I remembered that our CEO will be celebrating his birthday in April. Since he is also an avid golfer, I guess it is a good reason to bake another golf cake. Not sure if he will be around though, cause I guess he will celebrate his birthday with loved ones back home. But hey, if he is not around then we will just mms him the cake pics & we eat the cake on his behalf. LOL. Having said that,I better start searching for that golf buggy again...

13 comments:

momoi said...

punya cantik nes....bole suda ko buka kedai kek ni tau...

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ko memang kreatif lah Nies... butul2 padang golf tu kek. Bah sepa yg kaki golf tu, buli lah order. By d way, ko pandai ka buat yg ada muka d kek tu? my JBoy request muka dia di kek bah...

fabmom said...

cantiknya...memang pandai la anies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aines, this is Sharon. Sheila told me about your blog.Thanks for baking such a wonderful cake for my dad. Termasuk lagi muka my parents itu...take care

Carolyn said...

How creative of you anies.Sayang to eat that cake hehe... I know Uncle Ipang and his family. Way back in 70's, Keningau in kindergarten school, Shirley and Sheila was my schoolmates.

Anies Azeera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Moi - Thanks, nanti kita buka kedai kek sama-sama k.

Fabmom - Thanks, pun baru belajar juga.

Anies Azeera said...

Rozie - Thanks zie. Odoi, kalau muka orang memang lah saya belum pandai lagi. Sorry JBoy, kalau katun lain maybe buli juga saya try.

JPP Papa said...

itu si shirley Ipang ITM tu kah?? Aikk.. apa khabar dia tu??
Saja teringat.. sebab dah lama ndak jumpa..
cantik tu Cake. If i play golf, memang suka ni.

Anonymous said...

Alalah, punyalah lawa tu cake Aines. I don´t feel like cutting it, its nice to look at..really!. Ih klu sia dakat2 memang sia buat order dengan kau ni. I am suck in baking.

jppmom said...

u r one talented lady tat I know..err klu ben10 u ok kah? hahahaha meresik awal ni :D

Anonymous said...

Sharon - its always a pleasure. Macam mana di Australia? When is your next trip back? Take care too. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Carol - O, u know Uncle Ipang's family juga? hehe.. small world kan.

JPPPapa - ya, c Shirley lah itu. She is ok, baru deliver her first baby juga.

Luth - thanks. Ini pun baru belajar juga ni.

JPPmom - bole try lah, but have to let me know awal.